10 Pieces per box.
- Highest level of fluid protection based on ASTM F2100-11 standards.
- Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during medical procedures outside of the operating room, including wound care, line changes, dental work and more.
- Protects the wearer from contamination from droplets generated by coughing, talking, or sneezing of nearby persons.
- Also used for respiratory etiquette to contain droplets from symptomatic individuals.
Features & Benefits:
- Attached visor has anti-glare film and anti-fog properties, and wrap-around wings to protect the eyes from splashes from the front and sides
- No need for goggles with this all-in-one protection
- Anti-fog strip helps to reduce fogging and outer black strip reduces glare
- Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
- Soft, stretchy ear loops comfortably fit a wide variety of face sizes
- Suitable for procedures where there is a high risk of fluid splash, such as trauma, the ER or the ICU
- All seams are ultrasonically welded
- Latex free
Level 3 Barrier
BFE (%): ≥ 99
PFE (%): ≥ 99
ΔP (mmH20/cm²): ≤ 2.4
Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
Flame Spread: Class 1